To obtain your test results, please call 866-492-3191. You will be prompted to put in your unique identifier which is your social security number followed by the # sign. Next you will be asked for your PIN number, which is your 6 digit birthday (MMDDYY). For example, if your birthday is August 13, 1957, you would enter 081357 followed by the # sign.
Results should be available in the following time frames:
- Routine laboratory tests - typically we receive these within 1-2 working days and it may take up to 2 days for physicians to dictate. Therefore, although these results may be available within 24 hours, do not be alarmed if it takes several days.
- Unusual laboratory tests - Anything unusual can have tremendous variations as to when we get the results. Please ask the office as to when you might expect the results.
- Radiology studies - any x-ray, imaging, ultrasound or cardiovascular tests are usually provided to us in 2-3 days. Therefore it could take 3-5 days from the time of the test to find a dictated result.
- Studies done outside of the hospital system - Any study done at a site that will require mailing the results to us create some lag time. Be sure to ask the facility when you can expect us to receive the study, and how. Once again within a couple days it should be dictated.
- Pap Smears - Pap smear take up to a solid week in many cases to be returned to us. We suggest that you call in approximately ten days for your results.
If the system does not work or provide results within the designated period please contact us as soon as possible for assistance.